Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.919 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 67% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 130,459 Дин. (L 26,524) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (39 minutes ago)