Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.927 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,783 Дин. (L 27,153) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)