Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.682 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,403 Дин. (L 28,282) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)