Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.093 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,199 Дин. (L 19,594) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)