Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.333 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,299 Дин. (L 23,380) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)