Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.062 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,547 Дин. (L 18,845) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)