Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,979 Дин. (L 22,258) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)