Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.177 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,343 Дин. (Mex$ 19,768) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)