Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.603 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,774 Дин. (Mex$ 20,128) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (41 minutes ago)