Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.911 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 84% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,544 Дин. (Mex$ 25,301) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (39 minutes ago)