Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.206 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,425 Дин. (Mex$ 17,753) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)