Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.858 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 80% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,997 Дин. (Mex$ 19,630) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)