Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.629 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 37,661 Дин. (ARS $10,377) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)