Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.863 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,499 Дин. (Mex$ 23,964) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)