Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.298 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,412 Дин. (Mex$ 16,689) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)