Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,349 Дин. (Mex$ 18,882) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)