Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.044 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 98% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 160,715 Дин. (Mex$ 26,591) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)