Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.362 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,703 Дин. (ARS $12,049) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)