Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.360 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,039 Дин. (Mex$ 17,544) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)