Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.910 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 120% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 169,751 Дин. (Php88,895) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)