Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.904 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 114% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,947 Дин. (Php88,712) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)