Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.982 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 116% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,476 Дин. (Php80,460) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)