Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.258 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 176% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 223,935 Дин. (Php99,154) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)