Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.348 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 77,485 Дин. (ARS $10,545) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)