Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.462 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,840 Дин. (Mex$ 14,251) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)