Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.442 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,895 Дин. (ARS $28,148) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)