Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.827 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,801 Дин. (ARS $16,440) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)