Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.539 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 56% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 126,597 Дин. (4,014TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)