Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03131 RSD / UZS *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,504 Дин. (1,900,672 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (40 minutes ago)