Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.934 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 70,454 Дин. (RD$ 36,420) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)