Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.296 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,452 Дин. ($1,173) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (29 minutes ago)