Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 263.263 RSD / OMR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 62% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,772 Дин. (﷼ 444) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)