Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 248.847 RSD / OMR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,233 Дин. (﷼ 483) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (24 minutes ago)