Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 262.688 RSD / OMR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,488 Дин. (﷼ 493) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)