Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 263.084 RSD / OMR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,862 Дин. (﷼ 414) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)