Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.898 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 139% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 194,411 Дин. (€1,569) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)