Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.225 RSD / GBP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 221% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 260,534 Дин. (£1,770) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)