Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18951 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 76,796 Дин. (405,226 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)