Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.266 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 67% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 136,921 Дин. (€1,158) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)