Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.123 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 136,328 Дин. (€1,154) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)