Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,599 Дин. (₨85,512) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)