Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 71,270 Дин. (₨75,336) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)