Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 146,898 Дин. (¥165,549) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)