Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,690 Дин. (¥122,899) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)