Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,876 Дин. (¥167,866) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)