Cost of living in Safi, Morocco vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.937 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,749 Дин. (8,115 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)