Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.974 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 76% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,430 Дин. (1,780 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)