Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.912 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,257 Дин. (1,881 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)