Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.351 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 98% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,180 Дин. (1,799 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)