Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.755 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,328 Дин. (R 17,513) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)