Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.174 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,623 Дин. (NZ$1,917) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)