Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.564 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,594 Дин. (руб 43,217) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)