Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.030 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 196% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 200,987 Дин. ($1,970) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)