Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.468 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 175% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 192,273 Дин. ($2,014) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)