Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 104.230 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 194% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 220,192 Дин. ($2,113) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)