Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.442 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,325 Дин. ($916) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)