Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.254 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,354 Дин. (R 14,800) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)