Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.550 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,890 Дин. (R 14,289) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)