Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.685 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,701 Дин. (R$ 3,890) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)