Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.313 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 80% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 138,598 Дин. (€1,171) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)