Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.835 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 149% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 194,450 Дин. (€1,583) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)