Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.969 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 154% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 198,160 Дин. (€1,598) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)