Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.392 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 144,036 Дин. (€1,217) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)