Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.105 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 154% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 206,131 Дин. (€1,661) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)