Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.078 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 142,946 Дин. (€1,211) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)