Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.183 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,920 Дин. (€1,218) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)