Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,143 Дин. (﷼ 32,799,397) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)