Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00360 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,969 Дин. (﷼ 29,138,359) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)