Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,349 Дин. (﷼ 29,343,273) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)