Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.851 RSD / DKK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,504 Дин. (kr6,025) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)