Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.305 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 77,128 Дин. (3,048 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)