Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.398 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 191% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 218,600 Дин. (7,191 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)