Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.718 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 110% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 144,887 Дин. (5,227 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)