Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,716 Дин. (₨44,398) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)