Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.513 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 53,895 Дин. (₨35,626) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)