Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.514 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,935 Дин. (3,123 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)