Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.855 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 72,033 Дин. (2,586 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)