Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.613 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,217 Дин. (2,905 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)