Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.941 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,572 Дин. (8,095 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)