Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.676 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,900 Дин. (9,358 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)