Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.142 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 67% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,442 Дин. (9,015 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)