Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.403 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 74% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 136,261 Дин. ($1,212) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)