Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.982 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,610 Дин. ($957) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)