Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.303 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,195 Дин. (Q7,607) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)