Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.062 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,706 Дин. (Q7,557) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)