Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.598 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 91% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 155,509 Дин. (Q9,969) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)