Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.661 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,734 Дин. (Q9,625) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)