Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,977 Дин. (₨74,425) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)