Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.843 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 53,475 Дин. (₨63,430) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)