Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00263 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,050 Дин. (﷼ 23,593,574) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)