Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00247 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,031 Дин. (﷼ 32,351,196) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)