Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.154 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,866 Дин. (元5,600) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)