Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12697 RSD / KPW *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,828 Дин. (1,329,671 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)