Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 947%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 RSD / KPW *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 1204% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 977,897 Дин. (1,104,403 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)