Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11606 RSD / KPW *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 157,500 Дин. (1,357,015 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)