Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12766 RSD / KPW *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 139% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 194,477 Дин. (1,523,354 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 1 hour ago)