Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11156 RSD / KPW *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,541 Дин. (1,510,714 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)