Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10608 RSD / KPW *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 142,637 Дин. (1,344,685 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)