Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00262 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,701 Дин. (Bs 22,014,467) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)