Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 40,167 Дин. (Bs 31,346,775) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)