Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.456 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,166 Дин. (Bs 11,624) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (41 minutes ago)