Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.118 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,944 Дин. (Bs 10,570) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (about 2 hours ago)