Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.272 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,819,133 Дин. (Bs 9,620,393) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)